Offering a diverse range of design, consultancy and creative services to both individuals and businesses, I am motivated by my dedication to customer service.
I am employed as a full time food writer, producing written and visual content focussed on food, drink, restaurants and recipes. I have a great eye for food styling, and I can spot a typo at 100 paces! With over 10 years in the Hospitality industry, I have a full understanding of restaurant operations while still maintaining a strong sense of empathy for the customer.
Please get in touch with me on email@example.com to chat about how we can work together.
For the individual:
CV services for professionals in the hospitality industry
Don’t let your CV end up at the bottom of the pile, or even worse: in the bin! Chat to me about how we can style your resume documents to convey your individual experience and personality – from modern and youthful to a more sophisticated look. I can also assist with your portfolio of styled food images, to visually convey your skills and expertise.
Starting from: R350 for a basic CV document
For restaurants and food businesses:
If you run a cafe, restaurant or small food business, you know that often you need to have skills and knowledge in all aspects of your operation. If you’re not quite ready to commit to a full time graphic designer or professional photographer, then get in touch with me to see how we can polish your online presence without breaking the bank.
- stills photo shoots for social media or your website
- copywriting, editing and proofing your menu’s
- help craft a visual identity for your social media streams
- menu tastings and consultancy
- a fresh eyes tour – an overall appraisal of your business, from signage to staff interaction, product quality and facilities rating helping you to improve recipes and training for a better customer experience.
Starting from R450 p/h